Kara Financial, LLC Announces Comprehensive College Planning Services
Kara Financial, LLC
Comprehensive College Planning Services
Kara Financial, LLC is proud to announce our partnership with College Funding Solutions, Inc.
The earlier we can work with the student, the more effective the program will be. This program is designed primarily for freshmen, sophomores and juniors; however, we are also able to assist Seniors in their final year as well. If you or somebody you know is concerned with ever-rising college expenses and are looking for answers and guidance regarding the transition process of high school through the acceptance of a college or university, this program can help.
Specifically, some of the services provided are as follows:
• High School Preparation Work
• SAT/ACT Preparation
• Career Planning and College Search Selection Guidance
• College Cost Comparisons
• College Funding History Comparisons
• Help with Private Sector Scholarships
• Maximizing College Grants
• Help in reducing the EFC (Expected Family Contribution)
• Filing the FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid); help with the CSS/Profile
• Learn how to avoid mistakes and pitfalls in the funding process
• Maximizing the effectiveness of Campus Visits
• Flow Charts & reminders to keep the student & family on track
• Unlimited access to your consultant when questions arise
• Evaluation of Award Letters and help with Appeal Letter (if appropriate)
College Funding Solutions, Inc. will do all of this and more. Eliminate the worries and stress
involved; even make paying for college easier on the family’s budget.
Did you know that of the 3 million new students who begin college each year, less than 50%
attain a 4-year degree? That is right. Only about 48% will ever receive their degree! Why
are so many students forced to drop out? The number one reason is money! They didn’t
plan to fail. They simply failed to plan.
We don’t offer any wild promises or quick fixes. Instead, this is a proven program designed
to provide the answers and guidance required to make that transition from high school to
college much smoother.
Please contact us to arrange a FREE family interview.
Call (855) 789-9539 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org